top of page
CONNECT - DEVELOP - GROW
Make personal and professional connections with other like-minded Young Professionals.
AYP PROGRAMS TO HELP YOU CONNECT
• AYP After Five - Connect with over 120 young professionals in one evening. A casual environment with drinks and hors d’oeuvres that rotates to different locations every month in Abilene. Free for AYP members and $10 per event for nonmembers.
• AYP Membership Bash - Our largest event of the year that celebrates the previous year and looks forward to the next AYP year. Free for members $20 for nonmembers
Help develop your Abilene community to be a better place to live, work and play.
AYP PROGRAMS TO HELP YOU DEVELOP
• Get on Board - A non-profit initiative to help non-profits in Abilene reach out to gain young professional volunteers and board members. A listing of available opportunities goes out to members every time we receive one.
• Campus Connect - Help our community tackle the workforce initiative! A program geared toward retaining college students to the Abilene area by showing them what it’s like to live, work and play in the Big Country.
Optimize your job growth by obtaining key skills and knowledge needed to advance your career.
AYP PROGRAMS TO HELP YOU GROW
• Leadership Summit - A half-day leadership event that happens once a year to help you grow professionally and personally. Additional cost applies with discounts for AYP members.
• Quarterly Luncheons - A quarterly luncheon that focuses on forced networking and professional development. Spaces are limited and available to members and nonmembers. Additional cost applies.
MEMBERSHIP FEE IS $100 FOR ONE YEAR. For questions, please email Emily Shafer.
AYP is a privately funded organization. All costs associated go towards additional programming and events for the Abilene young professional community. Additional opportunities through the year are available for members only.
bottom of page