Business: Big Country Title
Job title: Vice President/Owner
Why are you working in this industry? The people. I am passionate about investing in people to create a great work environment that benefits both our employees and our customers.
What are three daily habits that have helped you to become successful?
1. Be proactive
2. Be positive
3. Be organized
Who is the person who most influenced you in business? My parents. From a young age they encouraged me to ask questions, work with passion and be a part of the solution.
What is the best advice you have ever received? "Do what's right and you will never do wrong"
What do you want to be doing in 10 years? Professionally- Continuing to work at Big Country Title alongside my husband and great group of coworkers helping guide people through the home buying process. Personally- I'm looking forward to shuffling from one kid activity to another and creating memories with my family.
Where will we find you enjoying your hard-earned time off? Spending time outdoors with my husband and three kids.
Describe yourself in one word. Passionate
· Beltway Park Baptist Church - Member
· Abilene Chamber of Commerce (Leadership Abilene Class of 2017)
· Abilene Young Professionals - Member
· Professional Women in Building - Member
· Hardin-Simmons University Board of Young Associates - Member
· Texas Land Title Association (HALF leadership academy)
· March of Dimes Co-Chair 2016
Your family: Nathan Lowry, Kinley (7), Madison (4), Hunter (10 days old)